Friday, May 10, 2013

Disclaimers

I am not an attorney, and thus nothing on this page should be construed as legal advice.

I am not affiliated with any of the attorneys whom I may mention on the pages from time to time.  My mention of them is merely meant as a factual statement that they specialize in a certain area of law, and/or that they provided representation to various individuals in the past.

I am certainly not affiliated with Lawerence Keith Spilg, Jennifer Lynn McAllister, Steven J. Fink, nor Cynthia, Brian or William Rogers.  To the contrary, I hold the firm opinion that they are bottom-feeders.

Information posted about these parties is a matter of public record.  Further, it's relevant to the subject matter being presented:  Spilg and his sister live in high-priced homes which are being paid for by their business of choice.   According to her Facebook profile, Cynthia runs an at-home sewing business, her husband has had periods of unemployment and her son works in a computer superstore.  None of these would likely be sufficient to finance the home Cynthia lives in.

The information on these pages is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, based upon my own personal experiences and my research of public records.

In spite of this, I recognize the possibility that Spilg, McAllister, Fink, Rogers etc. may, at some point, attempt to silence my expression of free speech by threatening further legal action against me... or, less ominously, by complaining to my web provider about my pages.   With this in mind, I freely welcome and encourage others to copy and repost my content on their own blogs and pages, with the following conditions:  that my work is reposted in an unaltered state, and that a link to this blog page is included.  This will provide more exposure for search engine indexing, and will ensure that anyone who is researching this company or these individuals will quickly have access to this information.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    This is very interesting post.I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information such as volunteer – you are needed. Volunteers are what make this country great.
    International Debt Collection Brazil

    ReplyDelete